does nutch implement page ranking

Raghavendra Prabhu
Hi Guys

Does nutch have page ranking system in place

That is if contents of a url point to some other page

Whether that page has preference and does it come first

Is this done even while doing a crawl in nutch-0.7

I am not sure whether this feature is there as i can see boost factor for
urls

Can people tell me what is happening behind the scene?

Rgds
Prabhu

Re: does nutch implement page ranking

Raghavendra Prabhu
The below question is raised with respect to version nutch-0.7

Does a normal crawl take a linkanalysis tool into account ?

Rgds
Prabhu