does solr know classpath

James liu-2
i set classpath where i put lucene-analyzers-2.0.0.jar...i can use it.

but solr not find it..

where i should put it in?

Re: does solr know classpath

Simon Willnauer
/solrwebapp/WEB-INF/lib

to point out one solution....

best regards simon

On 9/16/06, James liu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> i set classpath where i put lucene-analyzers-2.0.0.jar...i can use it.
>
> but solr not find it..
>
> where i should put it in?

Re: does solr know classpath

James liu-2
i use jetty,,,and put it into solr-nightly\lib with
lucene-snowball-nightly.jar and lucene-core-nightly.jar...

2006/9/17, Simon Willnauer <[hidden email]>:

> /solrwebapp/WEB-INF/lib
>
> to point out one solution....
>
> best regards simon
>
> On 9/16/06, James liu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > i set classpath where i put lucene-analyzers-2.0.0.jar...i can use it.
> >
> > but solr not find it..
> >
> > where i should put it in?

Re: does solr know classpath

Chris Hostetter-3

: Subject: Re: does solr know classpath
:
: i use jetty,,,and put it into solr-nightly\lib with
: lucene-snowball-nightly.jar and lucene-core-nightly.jar...

putting additional jars you want to use into the lib directory and
compiling the war is certainly one way to accomplish your goal -- another
way is to check the documentation for your Servlet Container (ie: tomcat,
resin, jetty, etc...) to find out how you can add to the classpath of an
individual webapp.  I recently tried to do this for Jetty and discovered
that it didn't work as advertised -- but more recently i've been made
aware of the differences between Jetty and JettyPlus - so that may have
been part of my problem.

Your milage may very.

-Hoss