eclipse codestyle.xml?

Drew Farris
Hi All,

On the wiki, http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/howtocontribute.html, The
link at the bottom of the page to the eclipse codestyle.xml for
Mahout's coding conventions seems to be broken.

Does anyone have a codestyle.xml for eclipse available?

Thanks,

Drew

Re: eclipse codestyle.xml?

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hmm, weird.  They must have gotten lost when the ASF upgraded MoinMoin.  They are the same as Lucene's: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute

On Nov 24, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Drew Farris wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On the wiki, http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/howtocontribute.html, The
> link at the bottom of the page to the eclipse codestyle.xml for
> Mahout's coding conventions seems to be broken.
>
> Does anyone have a codestyle.xml for eclipse available?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Drew

Re: eclipse codestyle.xml?

Grant Ingersoll-2
Actually, the Mahout wiki links are out of date.  I'll update.

On Nov 24, 2009, at 10:19 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> Hmm, weird.  They must have gotten lost when the ASF upgraded MoinMoin.  They are the same as Lucene's: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute
>
> On Nov 24, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Drew Farris wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> On the wiki, http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/howtocontribute.html, The
>> link at the bottom of the page to the eclipse codestyle.xml for
>> Mahout's coding conventions seems to be broken.
>>
>> Does anyone have a codestyle.xml for eclipse available?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Drew

Re: eclipse codestyle.xml?

Simon Willnauer
We updated the lucene ones during apache con  - this should work though!

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm, weird.  They must have gotten lost when the ASF upgraded MoinMoin.  They are the same as Lucene's: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute
>
> On Nov 24, 2009, at 10:11 AM, Drew Farris wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> On the wiki, http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/howtocontribute.html, The
>> link at the bottom of the page to the eclipse codestyle.xml for
>> Mahout's coding conventions seems to be broken.
>>
>> Does anyone have a codestyle.xml for eclipse available?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Drew

Re: eclipse codestyle.xml?

Drew Farris