edixmax

Rafael Merino García-2
Hi guys,

I came across the following issue. I configured an edixmax query parser
where *mm=100%* and when the user types in a stopword, no result is being
returned (stopwords are filtered before indexing, but, somehow, either they
are not being filtered before searching or they are taken into account when
computing *mm*). Reading the documentation about the edixmax parser (last
version) I found the  parameter *stopwords, but changing it has no
effect...*

Thanks in advance

Regards

Re: edixmax

Vincenzo D'Amore
Hi Rafael,

I suggest to check all the fields present in your qf looking for one (or
ore) where the stopwords filter is missing.
Very likely there is a field in your qf where the stopword filter is
missing.

The issue you're experiencing is caused by an attempt to match a stopword
on a "non-stopword-filtered" field.
Causing mm=100% to fail.

I also suggest to take a look at mm.autoRelax param for edismax parser.

Best regards,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo D'Amore
email: [hidden email]
skype: free.dev
mobile: +39 349 8513251

Re: edixmax

Rafael Merino García-2
Hi,
You were absolutely right, there was a *string* field defined in the qf
parameter...
Using mm.autoRelax parameter did the trick
Thank you so much!
Regards