event search engine

Mitia Notaras
Hi there,

Has anyone built a event search engine with nutch?
I see two on google, but they're down.

Thanks
Mimi

Re: event search engine

Michael Wechner
Mitia Notaras schrieb:
> Hi there,
>
> Has anyone built a event search engine with nutch?
> I see two on google, but they're down.

which ones?

Thanks

Michael

> Thanks
> Mimi

RE: event search engine

Howie Wang

I don't know if any are still up but I remember at least one called betherebesquare.com, which I think is now defunct.
Howie

> Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:23:58 +0200
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: event search engine
>
> Mitia Notaras schrieb:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Has anyone built a event search engine with nutch?
> > I see two on google, but they're down.
>
> which ones?
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael