fetcher.threads.fetch

Raghavendra Prabhu
protocol-httpclient uses this value fetcher.threads.fetch
protocol-http does not use fetcher.threads.fetch
Should not this value be used by protocol-http,protocol-file,protocol-ftp

Is this the protocol files which act as the control for this value?

Or

The fetcher module? Fetcher.java

Any light on this would be helpful

Rgds
Prabhu

Whole Web Indexing

sudhendra seshachala
IS invertlinks supported or not ? I am using nutch 0.7.1. I am getting no class def found error. or should I use a compiled version.. Can some help me here ?  Whole-web: Indexing  Before indexing we first invert all of the links, so that we may index incoming anchor text with the pages.

bin/nutch invertlinks crawl/linkdb crawl/segments
  To index the segments we use the index command, as follows:

bin/nutch index indexes crawl/linkdb crawl/segments/*

  Sudhi Seshachala
  http://sudhilogs.blogspot.com/