form focus on search.html

Christophe Noel
Hello,

The *focus* is the component of the graphical user interface
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphical_user_interface> which is
currently selected  (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focus_%28computing%29).

To give the focus in search.html to the input query , modifications
should be the following :

If form name is "search", and if query input is "query" :

Add in the header :
<script>
<!--
function sf(){document.search.query.focus();}
// -->
</script>

Add in the body tag :

We have now a search.html page which focus on query input line.

This is dumb but it seems to me necessary.

Christophe No?l
Search Engines
CETIC
Charleroi
Belgium

Re: form focus on search.html

Jérôme Charron
> We have now a search.html page which focus on query input line.
> This is dumb but it seems to me necessary.
You are right Christophe.
=> Create Issue on Jira and submit a patch...
;-)

Jerome

--
http://motrech.free.fr/