generating document vectors

trupti mulajkar
hi
can anyone suggest how to can generate document and query vectors containing the
term frequency from Lucene index.
i need it to implement vector space model using Wordnet.

cheers,
trupti mulajkar
MSc Advanced Computer Science

Re: generating document vectors

Grant Ingersoll
See  the "Lucene In Action" book or my ApacheCon talk at
http://www.cnlp.org/apachecon2005.  Both of these have examples.

trupti mulajkar wrote:

> hi
> can anyone suggest how to can generate document and query vectors containing the
> term frequency from Lucene index.
> i need it to implement vector space model using Wordnet.
>
> cheers,
> trupti mulajkar
> MSc Advanced Computer Science

Grant Ingersoll