geospacial / coordinates java example anyone?

geospacial / coordinates java example anyone?

yair even-zohar
Can someone please send a simple java example for indexing and querying a latitude, longitude coordinate on SolrDocument.
That is, assume we have a document and we want to simply add the lat,lon as field to the document and then query according to distance too

Thanks
-Yair

Re: geospacial / coordinates java example anyone?

Hasan Diwan

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpatialSearch/ -- H

Sent from my mobile device
Envoyait de mon portable

Re: geospacial / coordinates java example anyone?

Ram Marpaka
This post was updated on .
Yair

1. In case if you have not seen this, you can download and play with the example

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/j-spatial/

2. Download solr-example.tgz from below which has input xml files, index them {It doesnt use solrj  but I think you will get some idea} and try

http://www.nsshutdown.com/blog/index.php?itemid=87

Thanks
Ram M Marpaka