hitcollector topdocs

JensBurkhardt
Hi everybody,

I was searching for informations about the hitcollector. I was wondering if the value of the fields have to be stored or not. i tested it and it worked both but i'm still not really sure about it.
Second question is,  can i work with tokenized fields?

Best regards

Jens

Re: hitcollector topdocs

Grant Ingersoll-2
Hi Jens,

I'm having a bit of a hard time following this, so perhaps you could
rephrase, or show your sample code or explain a bit more about what
you are trying to do at a higher level?

Cheers,
Grant

On Mar 25, 2008, at 10:46 AM, JensBurkhardt wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I was searching for informations about the hitcollector. I was
> wondering if
> the value of the fields have to be stored or not. i tested it and it
> worked
> both but i'm still not really sure about it.
> Second question is,  can i work with tokenized fields?
>
> Best regards
>
> Jens

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucenebootcamp.com
Next Training: April 7, 2008 at ApacheCon Europe in Amsterdam

Lucene Helpful Hints: