how to prune unmatched url??

Ratnesh,V2Solutions India
HI,
as I know prune tool prunes only matched document & url what else If I want to prune unmatched documents??

Is thr any suggestions??

Regards,
Ratnesh V2SolutionsIndia

Re: how to prune unmatched url??

franklinb4u
hi,
I ve downloaded apache-ant-1.7.0 version...
the idea is to compile the nutch source code..
and i ve placed in my nutch directory..
does this means the installation of ant is over...?
or is there any steps to be followed...

if so kindly tell me the steps which i have to follow to compile the java source code..
i need to compile the nutch source code to make it as a package and then i want to use the method of a nutch class.

Expecting u to help me in this regards.,

With Thanks,.
Franklin.S
Ratnesh,V2Solutions India wrote

Regards,
Ratnesh V2SolutionsIndia

Re: how to prune unmatched url??

Ratnesh,V2Solutions India
y don't u compile nutch in eclipse if you are working in windows enviornment, then u need not to download ant .
if you can proceed with that then i can explain you rest.

in linux i have worked only till deployment and not done any testing and running of nutch source code.

Thanks
"Ratnesh,V2Solutions,India"

franklinb4u wrote

Regards,
Ratnesh V2SolutionsIndia

Re: how to prune unmatched url??

franklinb4u
i guess java program can be compiled once and then it can be run anywhere...
so once compiled in widows and then if that package can be used in Unix,then explain me the  further steps..
so if its possible to compile the code in eclipse,then please tell me how to do..
i don have any idea abt eclipse except that its an IDE...
please tell me briefly so that i can follow the steps..

thanks in advance,