how to score in lucene

Wilson Wu
hi,
    I have a problem with scoring a document in lucene. I know there
are some factors such as docNum,boost,idf,docFreq,lengthNorm and so
on. And I also know how to count docNum,docFreq,idf, but I really have
no idea about counting the lengNorm . thx.

Re: how to score in lucene

Grant Ingersoll-2

On Nov 20, 2009, at 5:46 AM, Wilson Wu wrote:

> hi,
>    I have a problem with scoring a document in lucene. I know there
> are some factors such as docNum,boost,idf,docFreq,lengthNorm and so
> on. And I also know how to count docNum,docFreq,idf, but I really have
> no idea about counting the lengNorm . thx.

See http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_9_1/scoring.html

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem (Lucene/Solr/Nutch/Mahout/Tika/Droids) using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search