how to set CORE when using Apache Solr extension?

how to set CORE when using Apache Solr extension?

regany
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how you set which Solr CORE to use when using the Apache Solr extension? (Using Solr with multicores)
http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.solr.php

thanks,
regan

Re: how to set CORE when using Apache Solr extension?

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्-2
the core is a part of the uri

say if the core name is core1 and solr app name is solr deployed at port 8983
then it would look like
http://host:8983/solr/core1/select

Noble Paul | Systems Architect| AOL | http://aol.com