how to set cookie for url requesting in stream_url

how to set cookie for url requesting in stream_url

satya swaroop-2
Hi All,
        for indexing the documents in the other server i need to include a
cookie value in the url requesting through the stream_url.
can anybody tell me how to include the cookie in the url???
have anybody done this type??? or if there are any suggestions please tell
me???

ex:
http://localhost:8456/solr/update/extract?stream_url=remote_server_url&literal.id=13748
;

here i need to include a cookie value while requesting for the
remote_server_url.

Regards,
satya

Re: how to set cookie for url requesting in stream_url

Markus Jelsma-2
That depends on what you're using. So, what are you using?

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17
050-8536620 / 06-50258350

Fwd: how to set cookie for url requesting in stream_url

satya swaroop-2
HI Markus,
           I am using solr branch_3x, in tomcat web server
Regards,
satya

Re: how to set cookie for url requesting in stream_url

satya swaroop-2
Hi All,
     I was able to set the cookie value to the Stream_url connection, i was
able to pass the cookie value upto contentstreamBase.URLStream class and i
added
conn.setRequestProperty("Cookie",cookie[0].name"="cookie[0].value) in the
connection setup.. and it is working fine now...

Regards,
satya