howto use apache mahout collabrative filtering

howto use apache mahout collabrative filtering

faribaz79
Hi, I am a graduate student in information technology management. I am working on recommender system. My case study is digital library. I have designed a Conceptual model for recommender system. I want to have test with sample data that I gathers from my case study digital library. I want to do this with Apache mahout recommender engine by collabrative filtering . But I don’t know how to do this. Please advise me how do I do it. With respect.