https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/ needs to be updated on each release

Colvin Cowie
I've just noticed https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/ says 8.6 is the latest release and doesn't mention 8.7

Latest release:

Re: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/ needs to be updated on each release

Ishan Chattopadhyaya

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:58 PM Colvin Cowie <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've just noticed https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/ says 8.6 is the latest release and doesn't mention 8.7

Latest release:

Re: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/ needs to be updated on each release

Cassandra Targett
This is in the “how to publish the ref guide” docs [1], but not sure it’s in any docs a RM follows, and I can’t remember if Atri pushed the final version for the 8.7 release or if I did it and forgot this step.

At any rate, I’ll do it now just to fix it.

[1] https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_7/how-to-contribute.html#publish-the-final-guide

Latest release:

Latest release: