i wanna setup solr project,,but something i don't know

i wanna setup solr project,,but something i don't know

James liu-2
if i use Jetty <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrJetty>, how i make my
project? for example, make project directory and sub directory which include
files....i don't find from wiki.

where i place

   -

   solrconfig.xml - SolrConfigXml<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml>
   -

   schema.xml - SchemaXml <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml>

i don't know how to use tomcat setup my project. who can tell me ?

i wanna use php+mysql,,,and i find solrphp.

Re: i wanna setup solr project,,but something i don't know

Chris Hostetter-3

:
: where i place
:    solrconfig.xml - SolrConfigXml<http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml>
:    schema.xml - SchemaXml <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml>

based on your followup posts, i think you've figured out the answers to
this question, but in case i'm wrong, plese try the tutorial and see if
that helps clear some things up for you...

http://incubator.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html

Re: i wanna setup solr project,,but something i don't know

James liu-2
u r smart boy.  i get the answer. thk u reply

2006/9/17, Chris Hostetter <[hidden email]>:

> : project? for example, make project directory and sub directory which
> include
> : files....i don't find from wiki.
> :
> : where i place
> :    solrconfig.xml - SolrConfigXml<
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml>
> :    schema.xml - SchemaXml <http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SchemaXml>
>
> based on your followup posts, i think you've figured out the answers to
> this question, but in case i'm wrong, plese try the tutorial and see if
> that helps clear some things up for you...
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html
>

> -Hoss

Re: i wanna setup solr project,,but something i don't know

Chris Hostetter-3

I'm sorry ... the doc i really should have pointed you to is this one...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrInstall

(it mentions the Wiki, but has the specifics of setting up a new app)

: : project? for example, make project directory and sub directory which include
: : files....i don't find from wiki.
: :