idea of 1.3 release date?

Tim Sell
Hi,
I was wondering how close Solr 1.3 is to being released.
The wiki mentions that August 18th 2008 was the ideal release date.

Have there been any release candidates yet? I can't find any on
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/

Thanks
~Tim.

Re: idea of 1.3 release date?

Otis Gospodnetic-2
http://markmail.org/search/?q=solr%20release%20candidate

Otis

> I was wondering how close Solr 1.3 is to being released.
> The wiki mentions that August 18th 2008 was the ideal release date.
>
> Have there been any release candidates yet? I can't find any on
> http://lucene.apache.org/solr/
>
> Thanks
> ~Tim.

Re: idea of 1.3 release date?

Tim Sell
ahh, sorry.
I should have searched the archives first. I guess it's coming soon then.