index duplicate records from data source into 1 document

index duplicate records from data source into 1 document

Derek Poh
Hi

If I have duplicaterecords in my source data (DB or delimited files).
For simplicity sake they are of the following nature

Product Id    Business Type
-----------------------------------
12345         Exporter
12345     Agent
12366     Manufacturer
12377         Exporter
12377 Distributor

There are other fields with multiple values as well.

How do I index theduplicate records into 1 document. Eg. Product Id
12345 will be 1 document,12366 as 1 document and 12377 as 1 document.

-Derek

RE: index duplicate records from data source into 1 document

wmartinusa
Did you search for the answer? Updating parts of documents sir.
You have to make some ugly choices in schema tho.