injector urls and recrawl schedule

sourabhk
HI,
I wanted to know whether the next fetch time is considered for injected urls
too.
Suppose I inject a url which already was present in the crawldb with fetch
time not anywhere near current time. I wanted to know whether the injected
url will be fetched or not.
regards
Sourabh

Re: injector urls and recrawl schedule

Markus Jelsma-2
use readdb <crawldb>  -url <url> to see CrawlDB info on the URL.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17