inlinks

Behnam Rezaei
Hi,
I am relatively new to nutch. I wondered if there is any opensource/
free database that I can get the inlinks for webpages. I know that yahoo
and google give you inlinks but they are not very accurate and are limited.
Thanks
Behnam

Re: inlinks

rajat swarup
> I am relatively new to nutch. I wondered if there is any opensource/
> free database that I can get the inlinks for webpages.

I think Stanford's WebBase project could give you more information about this.

> I know that yahoo
> and google give you inlinks but they are not very accurate and are limited.

Really? From my experience I've found google pretty good. It is of
course, mostly just as accurate as the most recent crawl.

-Rajat.
http://rajatswarup.blogspot.com/