installation on windows - Tomkat

Tim Archambault
Nutch newbie here.

I'm running coldfusion mx7 on a windows professional box. Do I still need to
install Tomkat to run Nutch or can the coldfusionmx7 act as my Tomkat
installation?

Re: installation on windows - Tomkat

Kumar Limbu
hi Tim,

You will need to have a java servlet container to run nutch. And the most
easily available is tomcat, so you would like to install it.

--
Keep on smiling :) Kumar