is it posible to get more Number of characters?

is it posible to get more Number of characters?

Jörg Agatz
is it posible to get more Number of characters?

I have a problem with too many characters in the search, my "Think Tank" is
very long, but this also be the case.
Unfortunately I can not find a setting that is responsible.

Re: is it posible to get more Number of characters?

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Hi Jörg,

Hmmm, do you mind rephrasing the question?

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring SaaS for Solr - http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html

> is it posible to get more Number of characters?
>
> I have a problem with too many characters in the search, my "Think
> Tank" is
> very long, but this also be the case.
> Unfortunately I can not find a setting that is responsible.

Re: is it posible to get more Number of characters?

Jörg Agatz
no,

i have a lot of charecter in my url.. it looks like a stop at xyz
charakters, so i hope to find a way use mor character

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Jörg,
>
> Hmmm, do you mind rephrasing the question?
>
> Otis
> ----
> Performance Monitoring SaaS for Solr -
> http://sematext.com/spm/solr-performance-monitoring/index.html

Erick Erickson
You still haven't given us much to go on. It would be helpful
to give some sample inputs, what you see when you query
(the output after adding &debugQuery=on is helpful), and the
fieldType definition from schema.xml for the field in question.

You might also try looking at the admin/analysis page to see
how your analysis chain breaks up the incoming stream
into tokens, that's often helpful....

Best
Erick