is there a separate mailing list for hadoop now

is there a separate mailing list for hadoop now

Raghavendra Prabhu
Hi

Is there a separate mailing list for hadoop right now since it has been
separated from nutch?
Even then i feel that if there are any critical bugs fixed in hadoop, it
would help even if the nutch group is aware of this.
Interested people can be abreast of developments in hadoop also.

Rgds
Prabhu

Re: is there a separate mailing list for hadoop now

Marko Bauhardt-2

Am 23.03.2006 um 08:42 schrieb Raghavendra Prabhu:

> Hi
>
> Is there a separate mailing list for hadoop right now

http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/mailing_lists.html

Marko

Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows.

Babu, KameshNarayana (GE, Research, consultant)
Hi all,
Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows. Because i need to integerate web search with my application. So i cannot go for cgywin. I need everything should be automated in the site itself.

Regards
Kamesh

Re: Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows.

Raghavendra Prabhu
You can go for other crawlers based upon lucene

Go and see projects which use lucene as the backend and have crawler on top

Try a google for lucene applications

On 3/23/06, Babu, KameshNarayana (GE, Research, consultant) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows. Because i need to integerate
> web search with my application. So i cannot go for cgywin. I need everything
> should be automated in the site itself.
>
> Regards
> Kamesh

RE: Can i use nutch without cgywin in windows.

Babu, KameshNarayana (GE, Research, consultant)
thanks, tats what ia doing now.....thanks for ur idea. iam using something called BDDBot...