issue starting regionserver with SASL authentication failed

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

issue starting regionserver with SASL authentication failed

Aneela Saleem
Hi all, 

I'm facing issue starting region server in HBase. I have enabled Kerberos debugging in Hadoop command line, so when i run the "hadoop fs -ls /" command, i get following output, I can't interpret this. Can anyone please tell me is something wrong with Kerberos configuration or everything is fine ?


16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG util.Shell: setsid exited with exit code 0
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing URL jar:file:/usr/local/hadoop/share/hadoop/common/hadoop-common-2.7.2.jar!/core-default.xml
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing input stream sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection$JarURLInputStream@4fbc7b65
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing URL file:/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/core-site.xml
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing input stream java.io.BufferedInputStream@69c1adfa
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG lib.MutableMetricsFactory: field org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.MutableRate org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$UgiMetrics.loginSuccess with annotation @org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.annotation.Metric(valueName=Time, value=[Rate of successful kerberos logins and latency (milliseconds)], about=, always=false, type=DEFAULT, sampleName=Ops)
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG lib.MutableMetricsFactory: field org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.MutableRate org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$UgiMetrics.loginFailure with annotation @org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.annotation.Metric(valueName=Time, value=[Rate of failed kerberos logins and latency (milliseconds)], about=, always=false, type=DEFAULT, sampleName=Ops)
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG lib.MutableMetricsFactory: field org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.MutableRate org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$UgiMetrics.getGroups with annotation @org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.annotation.Metric(valueName=Time, value=[GetGroups], about=, always=false, type=DEFAULT, sampleName=Ops)
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG impl.MetricsSystemImpl: UgiMetrics, User and group related metrics
Java config name: null
Native config name: /etc/krb5.conf
Loaded from native config
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.Groups:  Creating new Groups object
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.Groups: Group mapping impl=org.apache.hadoop.security.LdapGroupsMapping; cacheTimeout=300000; warningDeltaMs=5000
>>>KinitOptions cache name is /tmp/krb5cc_0
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream>  client principal is nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> server principal is krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> key type: 16
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> auth time: Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> start time: Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> end time: Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> renew_till time: Tue Aug 09 18:23:59 PKT 2016
>>> CCacheInputStream: readFlags()  FORWARDABLE; RENEWABLE; INITIAL;
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream>  client principal is nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> server principal is X-CACHECONF:/krb5_ccache_conf_data/fast_avail/krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> key type: 0
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> auth time: Thu Jan 01 05:00:00 PKT 1970
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> start time: null
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> end time: Thu Jan 01 05:00:00 PKT 1970
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> renew_till time: null
>>> CCacheInputStream: readFlags() 
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: hadoop login
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: hadoop login commit
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: using kerberos user:nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Using user: "nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm" with name nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: User entry: "nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm"
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: UGI loginUser:nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm (auth:KERBEROS)
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Found tgt Ticket (hex) = 
0000: 61 82 01 72 30 82 01 6E   A0 03 02 01 05 A1 12 1B  a..r0..n........
0010: 10 70 6C 61 74 61 6C 79   74 69 63 73 72 65 61 6C  .platalyticsreal
0020: 6D A2 25 30 23 A0 03 02   01 02 A1 1C 30 1A 1B 06  m.%0#.......0...
0030: 6B 72 62 74 67 74 1B 10   70 6C 61 74 61 6C 79 74  krbtgt..platalyt
0040: 69 63 73 72 65 61 6C 6D   A3 82 01 2A 30 82 01 26  icsrealm...*0..&
0050: A0 03 02 01 10 A1 03 02   01 01 A2 82 01 18 04 82  ................
0060: 01 14 A5 A9 41 A6 B7 0E   8F 70 F4 03 41 64 8D DC  ....A....p..Ad..
0070: 78 2F FB 08 58 C9 39 44   CF D0 8D B0 85 09 62 8C  x/..X.9D......b.
0080: 40 CF 45 13 D3 B9 CD 38   84 92 33 24 B2 0D C1 65  @.E....8..3$...e
0090: C7 1B 0D 3E F2 92 A2 8B   58 34 77 5F F6 E3 AA B6  ...>....X4w_....
00A0: EB 8E 58 46 AC 54 DB 9B   79 3E ED A1 83 0C D3 D3  ..XF.T..y>......
00B0: 02 8B 42 52 6D 92 F1 39   BA E7 56 D4 BA A6 03 B6  ..BRm..9..V.....
00C0: 16 5A DC 1A 69 F4 DF A5   CD F6 48 AC 08 32 D3 AD  .Z..i.....H..2..
00D0: 22 8E E9 52 00 93 78 41   1C 26 4F 0B 42 2C EF E9  "..R..xA.&O.B,..
00E0: B8 0E 84 39 E4 AF 3A 60   7D 04 EE 70 18 C0 E7 21  ...9..:`...p...!
00F0: 0B 70 18 42 33 5E D9 CA   94 C0 6F 6A C0 39 72 7B  .p.B3^....oj.9r.
0100: FD 6E F1 09 CE 2D 02 EA   DA 52 5C 1B B2 18 36 0E  .n...-...R\...6.
0110: 54 94 DD 7A 47 A8 F2 36   53 18 3D D7 5C 68 58 71  T..zG..6S.=.\hXq
0120: 63 DB 36 88 B9 87 62 DC   BA 86 C3 F0 55 05 D8 15  c.6...b.....U...
0130: 6E 70 FD 8E 64 63 3D 51   36 EC 9E 63 30 77 BE 98  np..dc=Q6..c0w..
0140: 1D A0 DC 97 04 6F 03 AB   12 52 F8 68 7C 6C D0 88  .....o...R.h.l..
0150: 16 FC 17 69 3E 02 4B 59   E8 22 B3 1B 13 70 B2 6A  ...i>.KY."...p.j
0160: 3F 05 3B 1C 91 3D 03 A8   30 64 1C B1 59 42 17 FB  ?.;..=..0d..YB..
0170: 1B B2 76 E0 BC 49                                  ..v..I

Client Principal = nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
Server Principal = krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm
Session Key = EncryptionKey: keyType=16 keyBytes (hex dump)=
0000: B5 4A 9B 0E 1C 6D 1C 34   D5 DF DA F2 9D 4C C2 FE  .J...m.4.....L..
0010: D9 0D 67 A2 79 6D 8C 0D                            ..g.ym..


Forwardable Ticket true
Forwarded Ticket false
Proxiable Ticket false
Proxy Ticket false
Postdated Ticket false
Renewable Ticket true
Initial Ticket true
Auth Time = Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
Start Time = Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
End Time = Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
Renew Till = Tue Aug 09 18:23:59 PKT 2016
Client Addresses  Null 
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Current time is 1470144852023
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Next refresh is 1470178799000
16/08/02 18:34:12 TRACE tracing.SpanReceiverHost: No span receiver names found in dfs.client.htrace.spanreceiver.classes.
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.client.use.legacy.blockreader.local = false
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.client.read.shortcircuit = false
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic = false
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.domain.socket.path = 
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG retry.RetryUtils: multipleLinearRandomRetry = null
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG ipc.Server: rpcKind=RPC_PROTOCOL_BUFFER, rpcRequestWrapperClass=class org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$RpcRequestWrapper, rpcInvoker=org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Server$ProtoBufRpcInvoker@4219a40f
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG ipc.Client: getting client out of cache: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG util.NativeCodeLoader: Trying to load the custom-built native-hadoop library...
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG util.NativeCodeLoader: Loaded the native-hadoop library
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG unix.DomainSocketWatcher: org.apache.hadoop.net.unix.DomainSocketWatcher$2@1a1ff7d1: starting with interruptCheckPeriodMs = 60000
16/08/02 18:34:13 TRACE unix.DomainSocketWatcher: DomainSocketWatcher(1934811148): adding notificationSocket 191, connected to 190
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG util.PerformanceAdvisory: Both short-circuit local reads and UNIX domain socket are disabled.
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG sasl.DataTransferSaslUtil: DataTransferProtocol not using SaslPropertiesResolver, no QOP found in configuration for dfs.data.transfer.protection
16/08/02 18:34:13 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Call -> /192.168.23.206:8020: getFileInfo {src: "/"}
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: The ping interval is 60000 ms.
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: Connecting to /192.168.23.206:8020
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: PrivilegedAction as:nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm (auth:KERBEROS) from:org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.setupIOstreams(Client.java:724)
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: NEGOTIATE

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: NEGOTIATE
auths {
  method: "TOKEN"
  mechanism: "DIGEST-MD5"
  protocol: ""
  serverId: "default"
  challenge: "realm=\"default\",nonce=\"xHi0jI3ZHzKXd2aQ0Gqx4N1qcgbdJAWBCa36ZeSO\",qop=\"auth\",charset=utf-8,algorithm=md5-sess"
}
auths {
  method: "KERBEROS"
  mechanism: "GSSAPI"
  protocol: "nn"
  serverId: "hadoop-master"
}

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Get token info proto:interface org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolPB info:@org.apache.hadoop.security.token.TokenInfo(value=class org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.security.token.delegation.DelegationTokenSelector)
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Get kerberos info proto:interface org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolPB info:@org.apache.hadoop.security.KerberosInfo(clientPrincipal=, serverPrincipal=dfs.namenode.kerberos.principal)
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: RPC Server's Kerberos principal name for protocol=org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolPB is nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Creating SASL GSSAPI(KERBEROS)  client to authenticate to service at hadoop-master
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Use KERBEROS authentication for protocol ClientNamenodeProtocolPB
Found ticket for nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm to go to krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm expiring on Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
Found ticket for nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm to go to krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm expiring on Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
Service ticket not found in the subject
>>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
Using builtin default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes
default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 18 17 16 23 1 3.
>>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>> KdcAccessibility: reset
>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=platalytics.com UDP:88, timeout=30000, number of retries =3, #bytes=727
>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=platalytics.com UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=727
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=686
>>> KdcAccessibility: remove platalytics.com
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00100000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 822249937
Created InitSecContextToken:
0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 67 30 82   02 63 A0 03 02 01 05 A1  ..n..g0..c......
0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 20 00 00 00 A3 82 01  ......... ......
0020: 6F 61 82 01 6B 30 82 01   67 A0 03 02 01 05 A1 12  oa..k0..g.......
0030: 1B 10 70 6C 61 74 61 6C   79 74 69 63 73 72 65 61  ..platalyticsrea
0040: 6C 6D A2 1E 30 1C A0 03   02 01 00 A1 15 30 13 1B  lm..0........0..
0050: 02 6E 6E 1B 0D 68 61 64   6F 6F 70 2D 6D 61 73 74  .nn..hadoop-mast
0060: 65 72 A3 82 01 2A 30 82   01 26 A0 03 02 01 10 A1  er...*0..&......
0070: 03 02 01 04 A2 82 01 18   04 82 01 14 25 56 29 BE  ............%V).
0080: 2E AA 50 55 7B 2C 5C AC   BA 64 2D 4D 8D 9C 71 B1  ..PU.,\..d-M..q.
0090: 1A 99 14 81 4C 98 80 B2   65 86 6C 37 61 67 31 D1  ....L...e.l7ag1.
00A0: 6F F6 E7 7A F3 92 A5 9A   F0 BA A5 BE 1C 15 7F 14  o..z............
00B0: 85 7E B0 7A 81 3D 9C B6   00 80 43 00 2A 0C 89 6A  ...z.=....C.*..j
00C0: B1 49 EF 27 F9 97 A1 3E   5C 80 B7 0D 49 6C E0 A3  .I.'...>\...Il..
00D0: 73 BC C2 69 AE 92 88 26   C5 DA FD 6E AB 55 F7 60  s..i...&...n.U.`
00E0: D0 7E 3A A5 5D 78 4E 3F   3D 96 44 6B B9 8F EA D8  ..:.]xN?=.Dk....
00F0: 4E BA 70 F3 5C 25 4E ED   AD E2 76 09 FF 36 D8 6D  N.p.\%N...v..6.m
0100: A4 22 C3 93 10 04 04 F2   6C D4 04 C9 A9 14 95 47  ."......l......G
0110: 16 BA 62 6F 58 5F 4F 8E   38 23 A5 5C 1D 58 F8 D5  ..boX_O.8#.\.X..
0120: 87 23 3D 7F 0B A7 BE 18   25 1F F1 7B 4C 54 EC BD  .#=.....%...LT..
0130: A6 D4 05 4C 82 03 64 FD   5A 4E 24 D8 71 D5 5A 15  ...L..d.ZN$.q.Z.
0140: 4C 2E E3 12 88 19 19 09   C1 F9 31 9D 6E CE D4 6F  L.........1.n..o
0150: 7A 20 F6 82 BB F6 28 D1   ED A3 54 69 01 9E A4 4C  z ....(...Ti...L
0160: 40 E2 E0 FC F5 35 44 C1   25 8C 50 1F C0 01 1D C0  @....5D.%.P.....
0170: 63 A5 45 B8 56 DF F7 F8   CA 86 8B 96 0C 5C 49 EA  c.E.V........\I.
0180: F0 A9 70 9C 2E 0E 36 57   65 47 97 09 8C 24 F1 00  ..p...6WeG...$..
0190: A4 81 DA 30 81 D7 A0 03   02 01 10 A2 81 CF 04 81  ...0............
01A0: CC F1 F6 BE 3A A7 C0 1A   04 D0 72 DE 57 94 D1 FE  ....:.....r.W...
01B0: 16 7E E8 09 72 D7 83 54   B3 1C 98 59 36 86 78 12  ....r..T...Y6.x.
01C0: A5 02 E3 B6 8C C6 83 B5   C9 7C 53 A3 C9 79 AF C8  ..........S..y..
01D0: B8 1A B3 B2 A6 7E 02 1A   A5 9C 41 EA 08 87 A8 E5  ..........A.....
01E0: D1 0E ED 69 5C CA 33 63   24 C8 4B E1 57 D5 C3 AF  ...i\.3c$.K.W...
01F0: 39 0A DE F6 9F 63 3B 44   79 5B 29 F7 9A B0 2E 8B  9....c;Dy[).....
0200: 1C EF 4A 0B D9 3A 55 75   C5 38 B7 5C 50 11 0E 74  ..J..:Uu.8.\P..t
0210: BE 57 DC 70 30 DD AF 14   35 97 1C 14 11 70 46 FD  .W.p0...5....pF.
0220: F9 8C 14 60 DE 35 D8 DC   81 86 C7 31 1F F8 6A 65  ...`.5.....1..je
0230: 2D B7 8A EF F2 61 21 00   2C 8D 4F 3A 49 1E 24 80  -....a!.,.O:I.$.
0240: FA 56 D0 2D 0E 52 AE 29   2B 6A 4A C7 16 8F B5 D8  .V.-.R.)+jJ.....
0250: EC 41 18 03 34 F2 D8 94   79 82 C8 0D E2 10 72 39  .A..4...y.....r9
0260: 85 B9 F7 BB 54 5C 71 21   49 23 A5 4A D0           ....T\q!I#.J.

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: INITIATE
token: "`\202\002x\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\001\000n\202\002g0\202\002c\240\003\002\001\005\241\003\002\001\016\242\a\003\005\000 \000\000\000\243\202\001oa\202\001k0\202\001g\240\003\002\001\005\241\022\033\020platalyticsrealm\242\0360\034\240\003\002\001\000\241\0250\023\033\002nn\033\rhadoop-master\243\202\001*0\202\001&\240\003\002\001\020\241\003\002\001\004\242\202\001\030\004\202\001\024%V)\276.\252PU{,\\\254\272d-M\215\234q\261\032\231\024\201L\230\200\262e\206l7ag1\321o\366\347z\363\222\245\232\360\272\245\276\034\025 \024\205~\260z\201=\234\266\000\200C\000*\f\211j\261I\357\'\371\227\241>\\\200\267\rIl\340\243s\274\302i\256\222\210&\305\332\375n\253U\367`\320~:\245]xN?=\226Dk\271\217\352\330N\272p\363\\%N\355\255\342v\t\3776\330m\244\"\303\223\020\004\004\362l\324\004\311\251\024\225G\026\272boX_O\2168#\245\\\035X\370\325\207#= \v\247\276\030%\037\361{LT\354\275\246\324\005L\202\003d\375ZN$\330q\325Z\025L.\343\022\210\031\031\t\301\3711\235n\316\324oz \366\202\273\366(\321\355\243Ti\001\236\244L@\342\340\374\3655D\301%\214P\037\300\001\035\300c\245E\270V\337\367\370\312\206\213\226\f\\I\352\360\251p\234.\0166WeG\227\t\214$\361\000\244\201\3320\201\327\240\003\002\001\020\242\201\317\004\201\314\361\366\276:\247\300\032\004\320r\336W\224\321\376\026~\350\tr\327\203T\263\034\230Y6\206x\022\245\002\343\266\214\306\203\265\311|S\243\311y\257\310\270\032\263\262\246~\002\032\245\234A\352\b\207\250\345\321\016\355i\\\3123c$\310K\341W\325\303\2579\n\336\366\237c;Dy[)\367\232\260.\213\034\357J\v\331:Uu\3058\267\\P\021\016t\276W\334p0\335\257\0245\227\034\024\021pF\375\371\214\024`\3365\330\334\201\206\3071\037\370je-\267\212\357\362a!\000,\215O:I\036$\200\372V\320-\016R\256)+jJ\307\026\217\265\330\354A\030\0034\362\330\224y\202\310\r\342\020r9\205\271\367\273T\\q!I#\245J\320"
auths {
  method: "KERBEROS"
  mechanism: "GSSAPI"
  protocol: "nn"
  serverId: "hadoop-master"
}

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: CHALLENGE
token: "`l\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\002\000o]0[\240\003\002\001\005\241\003\002\001\017\242O0M\240\003\002\001\020\242F\004D\337\316\251\336\365\261O@\377 \"\035\203\002\357Z\231e\332\357\364\204>d\325\"\340\263\2302\031\277\023G\342=\355\334)\303\271\t\376\252\225\207\033\000\243\332\252\335{\"\033\025 \fW\225\300\375\272\201\367\216\371\273"

Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_IN_PROCESS
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 766454664
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: RESPONSE
token: ""

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: CHALLENGE
token: "`?\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\002\001\004\000\377\377\377\377\272 \237\354\300\003\367{\207A\267\371\245\327\374\333\021\026\375}\353\035\254\327\305\272\373\305\365L\022\374.A\203\002\001\001\000\000\004\004\004\004"

Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff ba 20 9f ec c0 03 f7 7b 87 41 b7 f9 a5 d7 fc db 11 16 fd 7d eb 1d ac d7 c5 ba fb c5 f5 4c 12 fc 2e 41 83 02 01 01 00 00 04 04 04 04 ]
Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 33 b9 e5 96 b6 c8 d3 80 4f 8a a1 5b 44 c9 b6 76 ea fe ec 80 be 37 12 e1 04 cc e5 0f 2a f8 16 1b 9e 72 17 dc 01 01 00 00 04 04 04 04 ]
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: RESPONSE
token: "`?\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\002\001\004\000\377\377\377\3773\271\345\226\266\310\323\200O\212\241[D\311\266v\352\376\354\200\2767\022\341\004\314\345\017*\370\026\033\236r\027\334\001\001\000\000\004\004\004\004"

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: SUCCESS

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: Negotiated QOP is :auth
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm: starting, having connections 1
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm sending #0
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm got value #0
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: Call: getFileInfo took 594ms
16/08/02 18:34:14 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Response <- /192.168.23.206:8020: getFileInfo {fs { fileType: IS_DIR path: "" length: 0 permission { perm: 493 } owner: "hdfs" group: "supergroup" modification_time: 1470131070337 access_time: 0 block_replication: 0 blocksize: 0 fileId: 16385 childrenNum: 1 storagePolicy: 0 }}
16/08/02 18:34:14 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Call -> /192.168.23.206:8020: getListing {src: "/" startAfter: "" needLocation: false}
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm sending #1
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm got value #1
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: Call: getListing took 7ms
16/08/02 18:34:14 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Response <- /192.168.23.206:8020: getListing {dirList { partialListing { fileType: IS_DIR path: "ranger" length: 0 permission { perm: 493 } owner: "hdfs" group: "supergroup" modification_time: 1470131070364 access_time: 0 block_replication: 0 blocksize: 0 fileId: 16386 childrenNum: 1 storagePolicy: 0 } remainingEntries: 0 }}
Found 1 items
drwxr-xr-x   - hdfs supergroup          0 2016-08-02 14:44 /ranger
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: stopping client from cache: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: removing client from cache: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: stopping actual client because no more references remain: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: Stopping client
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm: closed
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm: stopped, remaining connections 0

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: issue starting regionserver with SASL authentication failed

Rakesh Radhakrishnan-2
Hey Aneela,

I've filtered the below output from your log messages. It looks like you have "/ranger" directory under the root directory and directory listing is working fine.

Found 1 items
drwxr-xr-x   - hdfs supergroup          0 2016-08-02 14:44 /ranger

I think its putting all the log messages to the console because it may missing log configurations and you may need to check your log configuration in both Kerberos and Hadoop console client. Perhaps, you can refer HADOOP_LOG_DIR section in https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToConfigure, https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/ClusterSetup.html#Logging. Also, for Kerberos can try passing "-Dsun.security.krb5.debug=false" when starting the jvm.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Intel

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Aneela Saleem <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, 

I'm facing issue starting region server in HBase. I have enabled Kerberos debugging in Hadoop command line, so when i run the "hadoop fs -ls /" command, i get following output, I can't interpret this. Can anyone please tell me is something wrong with Kerberos configuration or everything is fine ?


16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG util.Shell: setsid exited with exit code 0
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing URL jar:file:/usr/local/hadoop/share/hadoop/common/hadoop-common-2.7.2.jar!/core-default.xml
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing input stream sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection$JarURLInputStream@4fbc7b65
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing URL file:/usr/local/hadoop/etc/hadoop/core-site.xml
16/08/02 18:34:10 DEBUG conf.Configuration: parsing input stream java.io.BufferedInputStream@69c1adfa
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG lib.MutableMetricsFactory: field org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.MutableRate org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$UgiMetrics.loginSuccess with annotation @org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.annotation.Metric(valueName=Time, value=[Rate of successful kerberos logins and latency (milliseconds)], about=, always=false, type=DEFAULT, sampleName=Ops)
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG lib.MutableMetricsFactory: field org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.MutableRate org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$UgiMetrics.loginFailure with annotation @org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.annotation.Metric(valueName=Time, value=[Rate of failed kerberos logins and latency (milliseconds)], about=, always=false, type=DEFAULT, sampleName=Ops)
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG lib.MutableMetricsFactory: field org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.lib.MutableRate org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation$UgiMetrics.getGroups with annotation @org.apache.hadoop.metrics2.annotation.Metric(valueName=Time, value=[GetGroups], about=, always=false, type=DEFAULT, sampleName=Ops)
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG impl.MetricsSystemImpl: UgiMetrics, User and group related metrics
Java config name: null
Native config name: /etc/krb5.conf
Loaded from native config
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.Groups:  Creating new Groups object
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.Groups: Group mapping impl=org.apache.hadoop.security.LdapGroupsMapping; cacheTimeout=300000; warningDeltaMs=5000
>>>KinitOptions cache name is /tmp/krb5cc_0
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream>  client principal is nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> server principal is krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> key type: 16
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> auth time: Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> start time: Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> end time: Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> renew_till time: Tue Aug 09 18:23:59 PKT 2016
>>> CCacheInputStream: readFlags()  FORWARDABLE; RENEWABLE; INITIAL;
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream>  client principal is nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> server principal is X-CACHECONF:/krb5_ccache_conf_data/fast_avail/krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> key type: 0
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> auth time: Thu Jan 01 05:00:00 PKT 1970
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> start time: null
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> end time: Thu Jan 01 05:00:00 PKT 1970
>>>DEBUG <CCacheInputStream> renew_till time: null
>>> CCacheInputStream: readFlags() 
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: hadoop login
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: hadoop login commit
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: using kerberos user:nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Using user: "nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm" with name nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: User entry: "nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm"
16/08/02 18:34:11 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: UGI loginUser:nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm (auth:KERBEROS)
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Found tgt Ticket (hex) = 
0000: 61 82 01 72 30 82 01 6E   A0 03 02 01 05 A1 12 1B  a..r0..n........
0010: 10 70 6C 61 74 61 6C 79   74 69 63 73 72 65 61 6C  .platalyticsreal
0020: 6D A2 25 30 23 A0 03 02   01 02 A1 1C 30 1A 1B 06  m.%0#.......0...
0030: 6B 72 62 74 67 74 1B 10   70 6C 61 74 61 6C 79 74  krbtgt..platalyt
0040: 69 63 73 72 65 61 6C 6D   A3 82 01 2A 30 82 01 26  icsrealm...*0..&
0050: A0 03 02 01 10 A1 03 02   01 01 A2 82 01 18 04 82  ................
0060: 01 14 A5 A9 41 A6 B7 0E   8F 70 F4 03 41 64 8D DC  ....A....p..Ad..
0070: 78 2F FB 08 58 C9 39 44   CF D0 8D B0 85 09 62 8C  x/..X.9D......b.
0080: 40 CF 45 13 D3 B9 CD 38   84 92 33 24 B2 0D C1 65  @.E....8..3$...e
0090: C7 1B 0D 3E F2 92 A2 8B   58 34 77 5F F6 E3 AA B6  ...>....X4w_....
00A0: EB 8E 58 46 AC 54 DB 9B   79 3E ED A1 83 0C D3 D3  ..XF.T..y>......
00B0: 02 8B 42 52 6D 92 F1 39   BA E7 56 D4 BA A6 03 B6  ..BRm..9..V.....
00C0: 16 5A DC 1A 69 F4 DF A5   CD F6 48 AC 08 32 D3 AD  .Z..i.....H..2..
00D0: 22 8E E9 52 00 93 78 41   1C 26 4F 0B 42 2C EF E9  "..R..xA.&O.B,..
00E0: B8 0E 84 39 E4 AF 3A 60   7D 04 EE 70 18 C0 E7 21  ...9..:`...p...!
00F0: 0B 70 18 42 33 5E D9 CA   94 C0 6F 6A C0 39 72 7B  .p.B3^....oj.9r.
0100: FD 6E F1 09 CE 2D 02 EA   DA 52 5C 1B B2 18 36 0E  .n...-...R\...6.
0110: 54 94 DD 7A 47 A8 F2 36   53 18 3D D7 5C 68 58 71  T..zG..6S.=.\hXq
0120: 63 DB 36 88 B9 87 62 DC   BA 86 C3 F0 55 05 D8 15  c.6...b.....U...
0130: 6E 70 FD 8E 64 63 3D 51   36 EC 9E 63 30 77 BE 98  np..dc=Q6..c0w..
0140: 1D A0 DC 97 04 6F 03 AB   12 52 F8 68 7C 6C D0 88  .....o...R.h.l..
0150: 16 FC 17 69 3E 02 4B 59   E8 22 B3 1B 13 70 B2 6A  ...i>.KY."...p.j
0160: 3F 05 3B 1C 91 3D 03 A8   30 64 1C B1 59 42 17 FB  ?.;..=..0d..YB..
0170: 1B B2 76 E0 BC 49                                  ..v..I

Client Principal = nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
Server Principal = krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm
Session Key = EncryptionKey: keyType=16 keyBytes (hex dump)=
0000: B5 4A 9B 0E 1C 6D 1C 34   D5 DF DA F2 9D 4C C2 FE  .J...m.4.....L..
0010: D9 0D 67 A2 79 6D 8C 0D                            ..g.ym..


Forwardable Ticket true
Forwarded Ticket false
Proxiable Ticket false
Proxy Ticket false
Postdated Ticket false
Renewable Ticket true
Initial Ticket true
Auth Time = Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
Start Time = Tue Aug 02 18:23:59 PKT 2016
End Time = Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
Renew Till = Tue Aug 09 18:23:59 PKT 2016
Client Addresses  Null 
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Current time is 1470144852023
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: Next refresh is 1470178799000
16/08/02 18:34:12 TRACE tracing.SpanReceiverHost: No span receiver names found in dfs.client.htrace.spanreceiver.classes.
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.client.use.legacy.blockreader.local = false
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.client.read.shortcircuit = false
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic = false
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG hdfs.BlockReaderLocal: dfs.domain.socket.path = 
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG retry.RetryUtils: multipleLinearRandomRetry = null
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG ipc.Server: rpcKind=RPC_PROTOCOL_BUFFER, rpcRequestWrapperClass=class org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$RpcRequestWrapper, rpcInvoker=org.apache.hadoop.ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine$Server$ProtoBufRpcInvoker@4219a40f
16/08/02 18:34:12 DEBUG ipc.Client: getting client out of cache: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG util.NativeCodeLoader: Trying to load the custom-built native-hadoop library...
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG util.NativeCodeLoader: Loaded the native-hadoop library
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG unix.DomainSocketWatcher: org.apache.hadoop.net.unix.DomainSocketWatcher$2@1a1ff7d1: starting with interruptCheckPeriodMs = 60000
16/08/02 18:34:13 TRACE unix.DomainSocketWatcher: DomainSocketWatcher(1934811148): adding notificationSocket 191, connected to 190
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG util.PerformanceAdvisory: Both short-circuit local reads and UNIX domain socket are disabled.
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG sasl.DataTransferSaslUtil: DataTransferProtocol not using SaslPropertiesResolver, no QOP found in configuration for dfs.data.transfer.protection
16/08/02 18:34:13 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Call -> /192.168.23.206:8020: getFileInfo {src: "/"}
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: The ping interval is 60000 ms.
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: Connecting to /192.168.23.206:8020
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.UserGroupInformation: PrivilegedAction as:nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm (auth:KERBEROS) from:org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.setupIOstreams(Client.java:724)
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: NEGOTIATE

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: NEGOTIATE
auths {
  method: "TOKEN"
  mechanism: "DIGEST-MD5"
  protocol: ""
  serverId: "default"
  challenge: "realm=\"default\",nonce=\"xHi0jI3ZHzKXd2aQ0Gqx4N1qcgbdJAWBCa36ZeSO\",qop=\"auth\",charset=utf-8,algorithm=md5-sess"
}
auths {
  method: "KERBEROS"
  mechanism: "GSSAPI"
  protocol: "nn"
  serverId: "hadoop-master"
}

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Get token info proto:interface org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolPB info:@org.apache.hadoop.security.token.TokenInfo(value=class org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.security.token.delegation.DelegationTokenSelector)
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Get kerberos info proto:interface org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolPB info:@org.apache.hadoop.security.KerberosInfo(clientPrincipal=, serverPrincipal=dfs.namenode.kerberos.principal)
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: RPC Server's Kerberos principal name for protocol=org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocolPB.ClientNamenodeProtocolPB is nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Creating SASL GSSAPI(KERBEROS)  client to authenticate to service at hadoop-master
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Use KERBEROS authentication for protocol ClientNamenodeProtocolPB
Found ticket for nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm to go to krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm expiring on Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_NEW
Found ticket for nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm to go to krbtgt/platalyticsrealm@platalyticsrealm expiring on Wed Aug 03 06:23:59 PKT 2016
Service ticket not found in the subject
>>> Credentials acquireServiceCreds: same realm
Using builtin default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes
default etypes for default_tgs_enctypes: 18 17 16 23 1 3.
>>> CksumType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.RsaMd5CksumType
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>> KdcAccessibility: reset
>>> KrbKdcReq send: kdc=platalytics.com UDP:88, timeout=30000, number of retries =3, #bytes=727
>>> KDCCommunication: kdc=platalytics.com UDP:88, timeout=30000,Attempt =1, #bytes=727
>>> KrbKdcReq send: #bytes read=686
>>> KdcAccessibility: remove platalytics.com
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
>>> KrbApReq: APOptions are 00100000 00000000 00000000 00000000
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
Krb5Context setting mySeqNumber to: 822249937
Created InitSecContextToken:
0000: 01 00 6E 82 02 67 30 82   02 63 A0 03 02 01 05 A1  ..n..g0..c......
0010: 03 02 01 0E A2 07 03 05   00 20 00 00 00 A3 82 01  ......... ......
0020: 6F 61 82 01 6B 30 82 01   67 A0 03 02 01 05 A1 12  oa..k0..g.......
0030: 1B 10 70 6C 61 74 61 6C   79 74 69 63 73 72 65 61  ..platalyticsrea
0040: 6C 6D A2 1E 30 1C A0 03   02 01 00 A1 15 30 13 1B  lm..0........0..
0050: 02 6E 6E 1B 0D 68 61 64   6F 6F 70 2D 6D 61 73 74  .nn..hadoop-mast
0060: 65 72 A3 82 01 2A 30 82   01 26 A0 03 02 01 10 A1  er...*0..&......
0070: 03 02 01 04 A2 82 01 18   04 82 01 14 25 56 29 BE  ............%V).
0080: 2E AA 50 55 7B 2C 5C AC   BA 64 2D 4D 8D 9C 71 B1  ..PU.,\..d-M..q.
0090: 1A 99 14 81 4C 98 80 B2   65 86 6C 37 61 67 31 D1  ....L...e.l7ag1.
00A0: 6F F6 E7 7A F3 92 A5 9A   F0 BA A5 BE 1C 15 7F 14  o..z............
00B0: 85 7E B0 7A 81 3D 9C B6   00 80 43 00 2A 0C 89 6A  ...z.=....C.*..j
00C0: B1 49 EF 27 F9 97 A1 3E   5C 80 B7 0D 49 6C E0 A3  .I.'...>\...Il..
00D0: 73 BC C2 69 AE 92 88 26   C5 DA FD 6E AB 55 F7 60  s..i...&...n.U.`
00E0: D0 7E 3A A5 5D 78 4E 3F   3D 96 44 6B B9 8F EA D8  ..:.]xN?=.Dk....
00F0: 4E BA 70 F3 5C 25 4E ED   AD E2 76 09 FF 36 D8 6D  N.p.\%N...v..6.m
0100: A4 22 C3 93 10 04 04 F2   6C D4 04 C9 A9 14 95 47  ."......l......G
0110: 16 BA 62 6F 58 5F 4F 8E   38 23 A5 5C 1D 58 F8 D5  ..boX_O.8#.\.X..
0120: 87 23 3D 7F 0B A7 BE 18   25 1F F1 7B 4C 54 EC BD  .#=.....%...LT..
0130: A6 D4 05 4C 82 03 64 FD   5A 4E 24 D8 71 D5 5A 15  ...L..d.ZN$.q.Z.
0140: 4C 2E E3 12 88 19 19 09   C1 F9 31 9D 6E CE D4 6F  L.........1.n..o
0150: 7A 20 F6 82 BB F6 28 D1   ED A3 54 69 01 9E A4 4C  z ....(...Ti...L
0160: 40 E2 E0 FC F5 35 44 C1   25 8C 50 1F C0 01 1D C0  @....5D.%.P.....
0170: 63 A5 45 B8 56 DF F7 F8   CA 86 8B 96 0C 5C 49 EA  c.E.V........\I.
0180: F0 A9 70 9C 2E 0E 36 57   65 47 97 09 8C 24 F1 00  ..p...6WeG...$..
0190: A4 81 DA 30 81 D7 A0 03   02 01 10 A2 81 CF 04 81  ...0............
01A0: CC F1 F6 BE 3A A7 C0 1A   04 D0 72 DE 57 94 D1 FE  ....:.....r.W...
01B0: 16 7E E8 09 72 D7 83 54   B3 1C 98 59 36 86 78 12  ....r..T...Y6.x.
01C0: A5 02 E3 B6 8C C6 83 B5   C9 7C 53 A3 C9 79 AF C8  ..........S..y..
01D0: B8 1A B3 B2 A6 7E 02 1A   A5 9C 41 EA 08 87 A8 E5  ..........A.....
01E0: D1 0E ED 69 5C CA 33 63   24 C8 4B E1 57 D5 C3 AF  ...i\.3c$.K.W...
01F0: 39 0A DE F6 9F 63 3B 44   79 5B 29 F7 9A B0 2E 8B  9....c;Dy[).....
0200: 1C EF 4A 0B D9 3A 55 75   C5 38 B7 5C 50 11 0E 74  ..J..:Uu.8.\P..t
0210: BE 57 DC 70 30 DD AF 14   35 97 1C 14 11 70 46 FD  .W.p0...5....pF.
0220: F9 8C 14 60 DE 35 D8 DC   81 86 C7 31 1F F8 6A 65  ...`.5.....1..je
0230: 2D B7 8A EF F2 61 21 00   2C 8D 4F 3A 49 1E 24 80  -....a!.,.O:I.$.
0240: FA 56 D0 2D 0E 52 AE 29   2B 6A 4A C7 16 8F B5 D8  .V.-.R.)+jJ.....
0250: EC 41 18 03 34 F2 D8 94   79 82 C8 0D E2 10 72 39  .A..4...y.....r9
0260: 85 B9 F7 BB 54 5C 71 21   49 23 A5 4A D0           ....T\q!I#.J.

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: INITIATE
token: "`\202\002x\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\001\000n\202\002g0\202\002c\240\003\002\001\005\241\003\002\001\016\242\a\003\005\000 \000\000\000\243\202\001oa\202\001k0\202\001g\240\003\002\001\005\241\022\033\020platalyticsrealm\242\0360\034\240\003\002\001\000\241\0250\023\033\002nn\033\rhadoop-master\243\202\001*0\202\001&\240\003\002\001\020\241\003\002\001\004\242\202\001\030\004\202\001\024%V)\276.\252PU{,\\\254\272d-M\215\234q\261\032\231\024\201L\230\200\262e\206l7ag1\321o\366\347z\363\222\245\232\360\272\245\276\034\025 \024\205~\260z\201=\234\266\000\200C\000*\f\211j\261I\357\'\371\227\241>\\\200\267\rIl\340\243s\274\302i\256\222\210&\305\332\375n\253U\367`\320~:\245]xN?=\226Dk\271\217\352\330N\272p\363\\%N\355\255\342v\t\3776\330m\244\"\303\223\020\004\004\362l\324\004\311\251\024\225G\026\272boX_O\2168#\245\\\035X\370\325\207#= \v\247\276\030%\037\361{LT\354\275\246\324\005L\202\003d\375ZN$\330q\325Z\025L.\343\022\210\031\031\t\301\3711\235n\316\324oz \366\202\273\366(\321\355\243Ti\001\236\244L@\342\340\374\3655D\301%\214P\037\300\001\035\300c\245E\270V\337\367\370\312\206\213\226\f\\I\352\360\251p\234.\0166WeG\227\t\214$\361\000\244\201\3320\201\327\240\003\002\001\020\242\201\317\004\201\314\361\366\276:\247\300\032\004\320r\336W\224\321\376\026~\350\tr\327\203T\263\034\230Y6\206x\022\245\002\343\266\214\306\203\265\311|S\243\311y\257\310\270\032\263\262\246~\002\032\245\234A\352\b\207\250\345\321\016\355i\\\3123c$\310K\341W\325\303\2579\n\336\366\237c;Dy[)\367\232\260.\213\034\357J\v\331:Uu\3058\267\\P\021\016t\276W\334p0\335\257\0245\227\034\024\021pF\375\371\214\024`\3365\330\334\201\206\3071\037\370je-\267\212\357\362a!\000,\215O:I\036$\200\372V\320-\016R\256)+jJ\307\026\217\265\330\354A\030\0034\362\330\224y\202\310\r\342\020r9\205\271\367\273T\\q!I#\245J\320"
auths {
  method: "KERBEROS"
  mechanism: "GSSAPI"
  protocol: "nn"
  serverId: "hadoop-master"
}

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: CHALLENGE
token: "`l\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\002\000o]0[\240\003\002\001\005\241\003\002\001\017\242O0M\240\003\002\001\020\242F\004D\337\316\251\336\365\261O@\377 \"\035\203\002\357Z\231e\332\357\364\204>d\325\"\340\263\2302\031\277\023G\342=\355\334)\303\271\t\376\252\225\207\033\000\243\332\252\335{\"\033\025 \fW\225\300\375\272\201\367\216\371\273"

Entered Krb5Context.initSecContext with state=STATE_IN_PROCESS
>>> EType: sun.security.krb5.internal.crypto.Des3CbcHmacSha1KdEType
Krb5Context setting peerSeqNumber to: 766454664
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: RESPONSE
token: ""

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: CHALLENGE
token: "`?\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\002\001\004\000\377\377\377\377\272 \237\354\300\003\367{\207A\267\371\245\327\374\333\021\026\375}\353\035\254\327\305\272\373\305\365L\022\374.A\203\002\001\001\000\000\004\004\004\004"

Krb5Context.unwrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff ba 20 9f ec c0 03 f7 7b 87 41 b7 f9 a5 d7 fc db 11 16 fd 7d eb 1d ac d7 c5 ba fb c5 f5 4c 12 fc 2e 41 83 02 01 01 00 00 04 04 04 04 ]
Krb5Context.unwrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
Krb5Context.wrap: data=[01 01 00 00 ]
Krb5Context.wrap: token=[60 3f 06 09 2a 86 48 86 f7 12 01 02 02 02 01 04 00 ff ff ff ff 33 b9 e5 96 b6 c8 d3 80 4f 8a a1 5b 44 c9 b6 76 ea fe ec 80 be 37 12 e1 04 cc e5 0f 2a f8 16 1b 9e 72 17 dc 01 01 00 00 04 04 04 04 ]
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Sending sasl message state: RESPONSE
token: "`?\006\t*\206H\206\367\022\001\002\002\002\001\004\000\377\377\377\3773\271\345\226\266\310\323\200O\212\241[D\311\266v\352\376\354\200\2767\022\341\004\314\345\017*\370\026\033\236r\027\334\001\001\000\000\004\004\004\004"

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG security.SaslRpcClient: Received SASL message state: SUCCESS

16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: Negotiated QOP is :auth
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm: starting, having connections 1
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm sending #0
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm got value #0
16/08/02 18:34:13 DEBUG ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: Call: getFileInfo took 594ms
16/08/02 18:34:14 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Response <- /192.168.23.206:8020: getFileInfo {fs { fileType: IS_DIR path: "" length: 0 permission { perm: 493 } owner: "hdfs" group: "supergroup" modification_time: 1470131070337 access_time: 0 block_replication: 0 blocksize: 0 fileId: 16385 childrenNum: 1 storagePolicy: 0 }}
16/08/02 18:34:14 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Call -> /192.168.23.206:8020: getListing {src: "/" startAfter: "" needLocation: false}
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm sending #1
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm got value #1
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: Call: getListing took 7ms
16/08/02 18:34:14 TRACE ipc.ProtobufRpcEngine: 1: Response <- /192.168.23.206:8020: getListing {dirList { partialListing { fileType: IS_DIR path: "ranger" length: 0 permission { perm: 493 } owner: "hdfs" group: "supergroup" modification_time: 1470131070364 access_time: 0 block_replication: 0 blocksize: 0 fileId: 16386 childrenNum: 1 storagePolicy: 0 } remainingEntries: 0 }}
Found 1 items
drwxr-xr-x   - hdfs supergroup          0 2016-08-02 14:44 /ranger
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: stopping client from cache: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: removing client from cache: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: stopping actual client because no more references remain: org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client@5e0df7af
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: Stopping client
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm: closed
16/08/02 18:34:14 DEBUG ipc.Client: IPC Client (1594470328) connection to /192.168.23.206:8020 from nn/hadoop-master@platalyticsrealm: stopped, remaining connections 0

Thanks