jQuery and tabs in example (sorry for double posting)

jQuery and tabs in example (sorry for double posting)

Erick Erickson
Got the old list in the to field first time, sorry..

All:

I recently had occasion to work with the Solr example code and VrW and figured out how to put in a tabbed display by letting jQuery do all the work, but that needed a more recent jQuery (I used 1.4.x). Since I'm fresh off that experience and can maybe remember what I just finished doing, do folks think it's worth a Jira or two (that I'd immediately take) for
1> Upgrading the example code to jQuery 1.4.3
2> Using the tabbing capabilities of 1.4 to display the simple, spatial and group by links in a tabbed page to demonstrate?

Let me know

Re: jQuery and tabs in example (sorry for double posting)

Lance Norskog-2
Absotively!

--
Lance Norskog