java.io.IOException: Malformed chunk who can help me?

java.io.IOException: Malformed chunk who can help me?

rayvicky

Re: java.io.IOException: Malformed chunk who can help me?

Alexandre Rafalovitch
At least one of those messages seem to imply that perhaps you secured
your servlet and the security manager can't log you in. If that was
not the intention, maybe you need to create an exclusion public zone
for that specific URL.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM, rayvicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
> <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4014168/123.jpg>

Re: java.io.IOException: Malformed chunk who can help me?

rayvicky
No one has come across this problem?