java.lang.OutOfMemoryError in lucene

escobar5
Hello,

i'm having a problem when searching in lucene, i get a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: JVMXE004:OutOfMemoryError, stAllocArray for executeJava failed.
My index is about 17MB, when i run the search in my PC, it works ok, but when i deploy it in the AIX server i get the error.

Can you tell me what it can be?

Thanks in advance.

Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError in lucene

Phoenix-2
2006/3/22, escobar5 <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> i'm having a problem when searching in lucene, i get a
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: JVMXE004:OutOfMemoryError, stAllocArray for
> executeJava failed.
> My index is about 17MB, when i run the search in my PC, it works ok, but
> when i deploy it in the AIX server i get the error.
>
> Can you tell me what it can be?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Sent from the Lucene - General forum at Nabble.com.

hi escobar5 .

i think , i cound't help you. Beacuse i never installed AIX os.  I think the
problem is not indexing 。
 Could you try it again. or post more errors to others .
--
天行健,君子以自强不息;地势坤,君子以厚德载物