java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception

Rathor, Piyush (US - Philadelphia)

HI Team

We are facing following issue in data update on solr:  java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception

Thanks & Regards

Piyush

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

Deloitte refers to a Deloitte member firm, one of its related entities, or Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"). Each Deloitte member firm is a separate legal entity and a member of DTTL. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.

v.E.1

Re: java.nio.file.accessdeniedexception

Shawn Heisey-2
On 8/11/2019 8:52 AM, Rathor, Piyush wrote:
> We are facing following issue in data update on solr:
>  ┬ájava.nio.file.accessdeniedexception

Attachments almost never make it to the list. We cannot see the picture
you sent.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6axm2g1if4cwffs/solr-user-message-view.png?dl=0

You will need to find another way to provide the information.

Thanks,
Shawn