[jira] [Created] (SOLR-3046) Time Taken attribute in dataimport command output XML misspelled

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[jira] [Created] (SOLR-3046) Time Taken attribute in dataimport command output XML misspelled

Sebastian Nagel (Jira)
Time Taken attribute in dataimport command output XML misspelled
----------------------------------------------------------------

                 Key: SOLR-3046
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3046
             Project: Solr
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Build
    Affects Versions: 3.5
         Environment: Solr 3.5 on Windows Azure
Solr Specification Version: 3.5.0.2011.11.22.14.54.38
Solr Implementation Version: 3.5.0 1204988 - simon - 2011-11-22 14:54:38
Lucene Specification Version: 3.5.0
Lucene Implementation Version: 3.5.0 1204988 - simon - 2011-11-22 14:46:51
Current Time: Wed Jan 18 18:34:19 GMT 2012
Server Start Time:Wed Jan 18 18:26:37 GMT 2012


also seen on Solr 3.4 on Ubuntu 11.04
Solr Specification Version: 3.4.0.2011.09.09.09.06.17
Solr Implementation Version: 3.4.0 1167142 - mike - 2011-09-09 09:06:17
Lucene Specification Version: 3.4.0
Lucene Implementation Version: 3.4.0 1167142 - mike - 2011-09-09 09:02:09
Current Time: Wed Jan 18 13:07:41 EST 2012
Server Start Time:Mon Jan 16 16:35:42 EST 2012
            Reporter: Radek Zajkowski
            Priority: Minor
             Fix For: 3.6


The output XML has the Time Taken attribute spelled as "Time Taken " (notice the trailing space).

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[jira] [Updated] (SOLR-3046) Time Taken attribute in dataimport command output XML misspelled

Sebastian Nagel (Jira)

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3046?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]

Hoss Man updated SOLR-3046:
---------------------------

    Component/s:     (was: Build)
                 contrib - DataImportHandler
       Assignee: Hoss Man
   

> Time Taken attribute in dataimport command output XML misspelled
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-3046
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3046
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: contrib - DataImportHandler
>    Affects Versions: 3.5
>         Environment: Solr 3.5 on Windows Azure
> Solr Specification Version: 3.5.0.2011.11.22.14.54.38
> Solr Implementation Version: 3.5.0 1204988 - simon - 2011-11-22 14:54:38
> Lucene Specification Version: 3.5.0
> Lucene Implementation Version: 3.5.0 1204988 - simon - 2011-11-22 14:46:51
> Current Time: Wed Jan 18 18:34:19 GMT 2012
> Server Start Time:Wed Jan 18 18:26:37 GMT 2012
> also seen on Solr 3.4 on Ubuntu 11.04
> Solr Specification Version: 3.4.0.2011.09.09.09.06.17
> Solr Implementation Version: 3.4.0 1167142 - mike - 2011-09-09 09:06:17
> Lucene Specification Version: 3.4.0
> Lucene Implementation Version: 3.4.0 1167142 - mike - 2011-09-09 09:02:09
> Current Time: Wed Jan 18 13:07:41 EST 2012
> Server Start Time:Mon Jan 16 16:35:42 EST 2012
>            Reporter: Radek Zajkowski
>            Assignee: Hoss Man
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 3.6
>
>
> The output XML has the Time Taken attribute spelled as "Time Taken " (notice the trailing space).

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[jira] [Resolved] (SOLR-3046) Time Taken attribute in dataimport command output XML misspelled

Sebastian Nagel (Jira)
In reply to this post by Sebastian Nagel (Jira)

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3046?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel ]

Hoss Man resolved SOLR-3046.
----------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 4.0

Committed revision 1305929.
Committed revision 1305930.

               

> Time Taken attribute in dataimport command output XML misspelled
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-3046
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3046
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: contrib - DataImportHandler
>    Affects Versions: 3.5
>         Environment: Solr 3.5 on Windows Azure
> Solr Specification Version: 3.5.0.2011.11.22.14.54.38
> Solr Implementation Version: 3.5.0 1204988 - simon - 2011-11-22 14:54:38
> Lucene Specification Version: 3.5.0
> Lucene Implementation Version: 3.5.0 1204988 - simon - 2011-11-22 14:46:51
> Current Time: Wed Jan 18 18:34:19 GMT 2012
> Server Start Time:Wed Jan 18 18:26:37 GMT 2012
> also seen on Solr 3.4 on Ubuntu 11.04
> Solr Specification Version: 3.4.0.2011.09.09.09.06.17
> Solr Implementation Version: 3.4.0 1167142 - mike - 2011-09-09 09:06:17
> Lucene Specification Version: 3.4.0
> Lucene Implementation Version: 3.4.0 1167142 - mike - 2011-09-09 09:02:09
> Current Time: Wed Jan 18 13:07:41 EST 2012
> Server Start Time:Mon Jan 16 16:35:42 EST 2012
>            Reporter: Radek Zajkowski
>            Assignee: Hoss Man
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 3.6, 4.0
>
>
> The output XML has the Time Taken attribute spelled as "Time Taken " (notice the trailing space).

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]