just testing if my emails are reaching the mailing list

just testing if my emails are reaching the mailing list

uyilmaz
Hello all,

I have never got an answer to my questions in this mailing list yet, and my mail client shows INVALID next to my mail address, so I thought I should check if my emails are reaching to you.

Can anyone reply?

Regards

uyilmaz <[hidden email]>

Re: just testing if my emails are reaching the mailing list

Szűcs Roland
Hi,
I got it from the solr user list.

Roland

uyilmaz <[hidden email]> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. okt. 14.,
Sze, 9:39):

> Hello all,
>
> I have never got an answer to my questions in this mailing list yet, and
> my mail client shows INVALID next to my mail address, so I thought I should
> check if my emails are reaching to you.
>
> Can anyone reply?
>
> Regards

> uyilmaz <[hidden email]>

Re: just testing if my emails are reaching the mailing list

uyilmaz
Thank you!

--
uyilmaz <[hidden email]>