little faceting speedup

Yonik Seeley-2
FYI, anyone using faceting should get a little bump in speed after
tonight's build.

Doing facet.field queries where the number of terms in the field is
very large can still be slow though (unless you have enough memory to
actually cache a DocSet for every term).

> --- incubator/solr/trunk/CHANGES.txt (original)
> +++ incubator/solr/trunk/CHANGES.txt Wed Sep 13 13:55:46 2006
> + 5. Optimized getDocSet() for term queries resulting in a 36% speedup of facet.field
> +    queries where DocSets aren't cached (for example, if the number of terms in the field
> +    is larger than the filter cache.) (yonik)

(I accidentally sent this first to solr-commits: it looks like gmail
is ignoring the reply-to field)