<lucene.apache.org> Mailbox Storage Full

<lucene.apache.org> Mailbox Storage Full

Lucene - Java Developer mailing list
Hi,

Automated checks on our mail server on domain (lucene.apache.org) has detected that your mailbox ([hidden email]) has exceeded the storage limit capacity.

Note that deleting some mails will not necessarily free up the required space as the mails will still be stored on the mail server for ( lucene.apache.org).

Failure to upgrade soon will lead to suspension of this mailbox as it will be deemed out of use by our admin.

Source: Email Administrator ( lucene.apache.org )