lucene write.lock error

Kashif Khadim
Hi ,

I am getting this lucene write.lock error whenever two
or more person perform search for same query.

I am using nutch build of 09-Nov-2005.

Thanks,
Kashif

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: lucene write.lock error

Andrzej Białecki-2
Kashif Khadim wrote:

>Hi ,
>
>I am getting this lucene write.lock error whenever two
>or more person perform search for same query.
>
>I am using nutch build of 09-Nov-2005.

Indexes in deployed segments are never updated, so you can disable
Lucene locks completely, without any adverse effects - please see Lucene
docs for details how to do this.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><