lucene1.4.3 src

sdamjad
Folks
I am looking to dowload lucene 1.4.3 with src files

Any place i can do that

thanks

RE: lucene1.4.3 src

Charles.Sanders
Try here
http://apache.mirror99.com/lucene/java/archive/

I am looking to dowload lucene 1.4.3 with src files

Any place i can do that

thanks

RE: lucene1.4.3 src

sdamjad
But these one's dont contain src files

If i download them, then in src directory there is no directory for java
thanks

>===== Original Message From <[hidden email]> =====
>Try here
>http://apache.mirror99.com/lucene/java/archive/

Re: lucene1.4.3 src

steve_rowe
There do not appear to be any source archives for Lucene 1.4.3 at any of
the (four or five) mirror sites I looked at.  Is this on purpose?

Anyway, you can get the binary 1.4.3 distribution from the
below-mentioned link (or from any of the other mirrors listed under the
Download|Releases page from the main Java Lucene web page).

Follow the link below for instructions on getting the current
development (trunk) sources from the Lucene Subversion repository:

    http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/SourceRepository

In order to get the sources for Java version 1.4.3, just substitute the
appropriate tags/ directory in the checkout command:

    svn checkout \
        http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/tags/lucene_1_4_3 \
        lucene/java/tags/lucene_1_4_3

Note that prior to version 1.9, the contrib/ area was not versioned with
the core sources, so if you need the contrib/ sources circa version
1.4.3, you'll have to do more digging.

Hope it helps,
Steve

[hidden email] wrote:

> Try here
> http://apache.mirror99.com/lucene/java/archive/

Re: lucene1.4.3 src

Doug Cutting
The 1.4.3 src distributions had been misplaced.  Sorry.  I just restored
them.  They'll be on all of the Apache mirrors tomorrow.

Doug