mixed indexing through dhi and other ways

mixed indexing through dhi and other ways

Ramo Karahasan
Hi,

currently i'm indexing via DHI and delta import.

Is it possible to additionaly index data via cURL as XML or JSON into the
index which was created via DHI, for example for "real-time"indexing data,
like comments on a question?

Thank you,

Ramo

Em

Re: mixed indexing through dhi and other ways

Em
Hi Ramo,

yes, it's possible.
However keep in mind that your cURL, CSV, XML, JSON etc. update-requests
store the information that is needed to do delta-updates with your DIH
(if needed!).

Kind regards,
Em

Am 21.02.2012 23:18, schrieb Ramo Karahasan:

> Hi,
>

> currently i'm indexing via DHI and delta import.
>
> Is it possible to additionaly index data via cURL as XML or JSON into the
> index which was created via DHI, for example for "real-time"indexing data,
> like comments on a question?
>

> Thank you,
>
> Ramo

AW: mixed indexing through dhi and other ways

Ramo Karahasan
Hi,

what do you mean? Are you referring the time i add a new document? But that
should be okay, all documents will be added with delta import that are older
than the last time I've indexed, right?

Thanks,
Ramo

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Em

Re: mixed indexing through dhi and other ways

Em
Hi Ramo,

sorry for confusing you.

Forget everything that I said after "However" - it was wrong (I mixed
something here).

Yes, you can index documents via any UpdateRequestHandler you like while
using the DIH.

Kind regards,
Em