mod_mbox with lucene4c

russell johnson
When I build the lucene4c library I get a liblucene4c.la that does not
look like any other .la file I have looked at and mod_mbox make does
not like it.  Its trying to access the library when it goes to compile
mbox_search.c for the generate_index function.  It gives me a is not a
valid libtool archive error. Any one know what the problem is.

p.s. lucene4c was build with jlibtool not GNU libtool

Re: mod_mbox with lucene4c

Garrett Rooney
russell johnson wrote:
> When I build the lucene4c library I get a liblucene4c.la that does not
> look like any other .la file I have looked at and mod_mbox make does
> not like it.  Its trying to access the library when it goes to compile
> mbox_search.c for the generate_index function.  It gives me a is not a
> valid libtool archive error. Any one know what the problem is.
>
> p.s. lucene4c was build with jlibtool not GNU libtool

I don't know off the top of my head, but perhaps Paul can jump in, he
did the mod_mbox integration, so I imagine he might have seen the
problem before...

-garrett