modifications to geoPosition plugin to get it working on nutch 0.9

modifications to geoPosition plugin to get it working on nutch 0.9

mfschwartz
I have modified the geoPosition plugin
(http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GeoPosition) code to work with nutch
0.9.  (The code was built originally using nutch 0.7.)  I'd like to
contribute my changes to the nutch project.  I already communicated
with the code's author (Matthias Jaekle), and he agrees with my mods.

I created a Jira issue (NUTCH-469) for this.  If someone could please
assign the issue to me, I'll submit my mods.

Thanks
  - Mike Schwartz

Re: modifications to geoPosition plugin to get it working on nutch 0.9

Sami Siren-2
Mike Schwartz wrote:
> I have modified the geoPosition plugin
> (http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GeoPosition) code to work with nutch 0.9.
> (The code was built originally using nutch 0.7.)  I'd like to contribute
> my changes to the nutch project.  I already communicated with the code's
> author (Matthias Jaekle), and he agrees with my mods.

Great!

> I created a Jira issue (NUTCH-469) for this.  If someone could please
> assign the issue to me, I'll submit my mods.

Issues can only be assigned to developers, but that doesn't stop you
from attaching the patch to the jira issue.

 Sami Siren

Re: modifications to geoPosition plugin to get it working on nutch 0.9

mfschwartz
ok, thanks - I've attached the zipped context diff to the Jira
ticket.  Please let me know if you have any problems with this
  - Mike