nutch 0.8 - how to list the page number of a search result and pdf indexing problem

nutch 0.8 - how to list the page number of a search result and pdf indexing problem

Davide.D'ALESSANDRO
Hi all,

after a search I want the number of page result displayed at the bottom (like every search engine).
Now I get only the "Next" button.. is it possible with Nutch 0.8 ?

Also, I can't get the pdf pages indexed, even if there's a link from the index page. I get them indexed only if I put the url of
pdf page directly in the urls file in Nutch. I have read all the posts of the mailing list, but I can't fix the problem.
Do you know any issue about it?

Tnx a lot!

Davide D'Alessandro