nutch server

Marc DELERUE-2
Hi,

I'm installing a nutch instance to crawl firm website and i'd like to
modify the server output in order to display informations about users
where there are the query and and result display.

I can get data in the jsp page but I don't manage to display in the
terminal.

Could you please make me know how to do it if you did.

Best Regards.

Marc Delerue

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

\_@< plop !

Re: nutch server

Olaf Thiele
Hi Marc,
I am not quite sure what you are trying to do.

1. Do you want to enrich the index by storing more fields in
it and present them afterwards (tricky, takes a lot of time).

2. Do you want to change the look and feel (different images, ...).
That would be easy.

Olaf

--

<SimpleHuman gender="male">
   <Physical name="Olaf Thiele" />
   <Virtual adress="http://www.olafthiele.de" />
</SimpleHuman>

RE: nutch server

Marc DELERUE-2

I'd just want to modify the nutch server log display. In fact I would like to get
Date Time Call(search queryStr) UserIP, UserBrowser, UserOS, UserReferrer

The problem is that I don't know how to get those data in the java code even though it's very easy in the jsp page.

Thank all

--

<SimpleHuman gender="male">
   <Physical name="Olaf Thiele" />
   <Virtual adress="http://www.olafthiele.de" />
</SimpleHuman>

Re: nutch server

luti
The problem is that, when you call a JSP page there is a parameter
'request', but these parameter is not arrive to the nutch server.

Marc DELERUE wrotte:

>I'd just want to modify the nutch server log display. In fact I would like to get
>Date Time Call(search queryStr) UserIP, UserBrowser, UserOS, UserReferrer
>
>The problem is that I don't know how to get those data in the java code even though it's very easy in the jsp page.
>
>Thank all
>
>Marc

Re: nutch server

Christophe Noel
When you got the data, send it to NutchBean... (and make the changes in
NutchBean : new method or whatever you want) ...

Example :

If you want  to make a stats tool :

1. Build your classe (example : StatsManager.java)
2. Create an instance of your StatsManager in NutchBean()
3. Create a method use(anything) in NutchBean which invoke the
use(anything) in StatsManager

Christophe.