ping re SOLR-386

Tricia Williams-2
Hi All,

    Just a quick reminder that I'd really appreciate some feedback on
the patch I built for SOLR-386
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-386).  I'm really interested
in contributing to Solr, and this is my first stab at the giving back
part.  Being new to this I'm still trying to feel out how it is done so
feedback would really help me out.  If I've completely missed with this
patch, it would be great if I could learn from it.

Thanks,
Tricia

Re: ping re SOLR-386

Mike Klaas
On 27-Feb-08, at 4:20 PM, Tricia Williams wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   Just a quick reminder that I'd really appreciate some feedback on
> the patch I built for SOLR-386 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-386
> ).  I'm really interested in contributing to Solr, and this is my
> first stab at the giving back part.  Being new to this I'm still
> trying to feel out how it is done so feedback would really help me
> out.  If I've completely missed with this patch, it would be great
> if I could learn from it.

Hi Tricia,

I apologize that I have been too busy to do much patch review lately--
it isn't fair to leave a contributor languishing indefinitely.  I will
certainly take a look no later than this weekend.

Thanks,
-Mike