please kick me out off lucene email group

please kick me out off lucene email group

郭大伟
Hello,

I'm receiving more than 50 e-mails  per day, which are sended by java-user-return-50172-kavguodawei=[hidden email].  These mails are useless to me.
They're filling my email.I don't want these e-mails appear in my email any more,please teach me how to due with it?

Re: please kick me out off lucene email group

G.Long
Hi :)

You can send an email to [hidden email] to
unsuscribe from the Lucene java users mailing list :)

Regards,
Gary