possible bug

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

possible bug

Raghavendra Prabhu
Hi

For local files, Currently  the headers are not properly done in
protocol-file i guess and as a result index-more is not able to add new
fields

When i used luke  to look to have a look at the index the fields

primaryType
subType
contentType were missing i guess

Can someone confirm that this is a genuine problem. I will try to identify
the exact error and a fix if possible

Rgds
Prabhu
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: possible bug

Jérôme Charron
I think it is related to the problem I mentionned in this message:
http://www.mail-archive.com/nutch-dev%40lucene.apache.org/msg03336.html
(another consequence is the one you mentionned using the protocol-file :
there is no
protocol level content-type => no type indexed by index-more)

The correction is quite easy.
I'm just waiting for some feedbacks.

Regards

Jérôme

On 4/13/06, Raghavendra Prabhu <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi
>
> For local files, Currently  the headers are not properly done in
> protocol-file i guess and as a result index-more is not able to add new
> fields
>
> When i used luke  to look to have a look at the index the fields
>
> primaryType
> subType
> contentType were missing i guess
>
> Can someone confirm that this is a genuine problem. I will try to identify
> the exact error and a fix if possible
>
> Rgds
> Prabhu
>
>


--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: possible bug

Raghavendra Prabhu
Hi Jerome


I think the headers are being set to null in this case and removing that
fixes it,  I guess
Confirmation would be helpful

I had a peek using luke and it was showing it properly

Rgds
Prabhu


On 4/13/06, Jérôme Charron <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> I think it is related to the problem I mentionned in this message:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/nutch-dev%40lucene.apache.org/msg03336.html
> (another consequence is the one you mentionned using the protocol-file :
> there is no
> protocol level content-type => no type indexed by index-more)
>
> The correction is quite easy.
> I'm just waiting for some feedbacks.
>
> Regards
>
> Jérôme
>
> On 4/13/06, Raghavendra Prabhu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > For local files, Currently  the headers are not properly done in
> > protocol-file i guess and as a result index-more is not able to add new
> > fields
> >
> > When i used luke  to look to have a look at the index the fields
> >
> > primaryType
> > subType
> > contentType were missing i guess
> >
> > Can someone confirm that this is a genuine problem. I will try to
> identify
> > the exact error and a fix if possible
> >
> > Rgds
> > Prabhu
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> http://motrech.free.fr/
> http://www.frutch.org/
>
>