post.jar

netaji.k
Hello all,

I have just started using the solr server in the tutorial they have given
an example which uses post.jar but i dont find the post.jar in the solr
download and i find only the post.sh, i work on  a windows machine and sh
scripts dont work on the windows machine. can any one tell me where can i
find this post.jar

regards,
aditya

Re: post.jar

Bertrand Delacretaz

> ...I have just started using the solr server in the tutorial they have given
> an example which uses post.jar but i dont find the post.jar in the solr
> download and i find only the post.sh...

The tutorial on the website reflects the current development state,
but the post.jar code is not yet included in a released version of
Solr.

In the meantime, you can download a version of post.jar from
http://tinyurl.com/2bnm4a (or compile it yourself from the current
trunk code, if you prefer).

-Bertrand

Re: post.jar