proximity search not working in solr lucene

proximity search not working in solr lucene

Maheshwar
Hi everybody,

I have installed solr lucene for my website: clickindia.com, but I am
unable to apply proximity search for the same over there.

Please help me that how should I index solrconfig.xml & schema.xml
after providing an option of proximity search.

Re: proximity search not working in solr lucene

hossman

:
: Please help me that how should I index solrconfig.xml & schema.xml
: after providing an option of proximity search.

in order for us to help you, you're going to have to elaborate on what
you've tried, and what results you get.  there's nothing special you need
to do in eather file to get proximity queries ... just use quotes.

what do your query URLs look like?

-Hoss