question to stefan

Poettgen
Hi Stefan,

I had noticed, that you work for a german company. Is it possible to get
some nutch support  from you or your company?

If have some problems to get nutch running that way I want.

If necessary we will pay for it ! That's not the problem.

Could you contact me poettgen at acocon.de

 Thank you

Detlev

As you see I am a german, too.

Re: question to stefan

Stefan Groschupf-2
> I had noticed, that you work for a german company. Is it possible
> to get
> some nutch support  from you or your company?
Sure. Please note here you find a list of all people providing support.
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Support

> If have some problems to get nutch running that way I want.
>
> If necessary we will pay for it ! That's not the problem.
In general it is a better Idea to describe the problem in this list,
since may other people can have a similar problem and the mail are
archived.
Also may be other people already solved a similar problem can give
some hint.
And the most important  this list is for free :)

Stefan

AW: question to stefan

Guenter, Matthias
Hi
Wouldn't it be a good idea to add URL's to all the companies on the Support page?
And also the countries that they are based? It is clear that the eMails are encoded, but
I thinkt some info about the background of the companies would help a lot.

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Support

Kind regards
Matthias

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----