"Explain" shows no matches...

J B-2
Hi,

First: I'm sorry that the original version of this posting ended up in the
wrong thread!

Now to the issue:

When doing a query containing a special character like "?", or "?", the
explanation of the score (as normally showed when clicking "Explain") fails.
For example, when searching for g?teborg, I get a number of matches as
expected. However, the Explain-output for every match only shows:

score for query: g teborg
0.0 = match required

As you can see, the special character disappears, creating a "new" search
word, which Nutch of course doesn't find.

Does anyone know why this happens and how it can be solved? Any hints are
greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

Jon

Nyhet! MSN Messenger i Mobiltelefonen! http://mobile.msn.com/