range query highlighting

Fielder, Todd Patrick
I have a NumericRangeQuery and a TermQuery that I am combining into a Boolean query.  I would then like to pass the Boolean query to the highlighter to highlight both the range and term hits.  Currently, only the terms are being highlighted.

Any help on how to get the range values to highlight would be appreciated

Thanks

-Todd

Re: range query highlighting

wmartinusa
Todd:

"This trick just converts the multi term queries like PrefixQuery or RangeQuery to boolean query by expanding the terms using index reader."

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7662829/lucene-net-range-queries-highlighting

beware cost. (my comment)

g’luck
will