reg hadoop installation

mano loganathan
Hi...
I am working on Hadoop.... How to write the map reduce program to
parellelize a java program??

Thanks & Regards,
Mano

Re: reg hadoop installation

Dmitry-17
Mano,
please find some article on site http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/ (check the
wiki).
Also for instance you can use IBM plugin for Eclipse  - you can use this
plugin for development of MapReduce tasks.

thanks,
DT
www.ejinz.com
Search Enigne News

> I am working on Hadoop.... How to write the map reduce program to
> parellelize a java program??
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mano

Re: reg hadoop installation