So I read the thread about block resyncing in the event of node failure.
What I have a question about is the following behavior I'm seeing on a 2
- I set the min replicas to 2.
- One of the data nodes goes away.
- I add a file to the living node.
- The missing data node returns
- The blocks are not resynced to the new node.
- If I add new blocks at this point, the are replicated to both nodes
Is this expected? If not, is there something I need to configure in
order to have the data re-replicated?